- Archive with sources:
- The emulator runs under UNIX or Linux and needs X11, PThreads and Readline. Hints for compilation
and notes about using the emulator can be found in the Makefile and in the README file.
- Very simple PALM disassemblerr: disasm.c
- Listing of the disassebmled APL Executable ROS: aplros.asm
The APL executable ROS is mainly a System/360 emulator that executes the APL interpreter in 360 code from
the non-executable ROS. You can see, however, that this 360 emulator is also capable of running code from
the RWS, e.g. user-written code.
- Table of used zero-page variables by the APL ROS: aplvar.txt
- DOS-program to read and write IBM disks with an 8" drive attached to a PC: ibmdisk.exe